Good Company Brewing’s first year is in the books. As a small start-up non-profit we demolished our goal and raised $3,300 for other non-profits. We’d like to take a few moments to thank our donors! We had a ton of fun sharing great brew this year, and making connections with some wonderful people.
As we set our sights on 2018, we’ve got some big ambitions. Our goal is to again raise money for other non-profits. This time to the tune of $7,500 (more than doubling our 2017 accomplishment). Our main focuses are:
- Recruiting homebrewers to partake in the pay-it-forward movement
- Planning more events, both big and small. Stay tuned for more information
If you are interested in getting involved, we are looking for:
- Homebrewers! You can use your homebrewing passion to raise funds for good causes.
- Join the pay-it-forward movement: sign up, add your beers to the site, add a tag to the homebrew you give friends and family and encourage them to pay-it-forward by donating to non-profits of your choice.
- Host an event: having a bottle share? summer BBQ? homebrew competition? Why not help some good causes at the same time. Set-up an event on our platform and raise funds for a non-profit of your choice.
- Board of Directors. We are looking for someone with non-profit fundraising experience to join our board of directors. If you know of someone, send them our way!
- Developers. We are looking for a developer to help expand our platform (PHP/HTML5/Bootstrap/JQuery)
- Volunteers. We’ll be looking for helping hands at our events this year. Let us know if you want to help out.
- People who love great beer and having a good time. Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter to learn about future events and ways to get involved.
Cheers to 2018!
-Good Company Brewing Board of Directors